Saturday, July 5, 2008

Catching Up!!

Beautiful throw!
Hooray!! Here's another finished project from Corner Canyon Quilters!!
Hooray!! Here is one of MY finished projects!! I've been collecting these 30's prints for a couple of years and also did a swap with a friend to get the variety I needed. I quilted it with wool batting to give the quilt a little loft and I'm pretty pleased with the finished product.
This quilt is a finished project from the 15th Ward. I love how different quilts from the same trade can turn out. This quilter decided to give this to her parents and embroidered their favorite things in the inner border. I love it that she included herself among their favorite things!!

2 comments:

Michele said...

So how do I get someone to make one of these quilts for me? I ADORE the pink one that is a throw...I think it is a throw.

Michele said...

You know...Rick was in the ward for 6 months before we were married but we really didn't meet anyone so no one other than the bishopric was invited. Oh well. I will have to let Rick know that I want a quilt so we need to have a baby. hahaha