Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Peek-A-Boo Variations

I began by making this redwork quilt as a project for Corner Canyon Quilters. I loved the quilt so much, my friend Shelley and I started collecting purples and greens to make a variation....
This was our variation, which I love. I wasn't quite sick of it yet, so I decided to try in it the ever popular pink and brown combination. This combination is now probably my personal favorite.

My sister, Mary, and I designed this variation of the Peek-a-Boo quilt for Tenderberry Stitches. Mary, of course, did all the hand stitching. I designed and completed the rest of the quilt.

My goal was to make five of these quilts--one for each of my daughters for Christmas--but this project hasn't been touched for several years. That's maybe not too likely anymore, but I LOVE the ones I have!!

1 comment:

Trish said...

Connie - I had no idea how talented you are! So impressed!!!