Thursday, September 25, 2008

Twins!!

We are so excited for my sister-in-law to be having twins. They are expecting a boy and a girl at the end of November. Saturday is the baby shower, so I have been stressing trying to come up with a fabulous baby gift. I have been surprised how many opinions my husband has. This is what we finally came up with.... This is for their little boy and has red minkee on the back. It had to have some of the same fabrics as the girl quilt so they'd be a little matchy!! If he stares at this quilt much, he will have plenty of stimulation!!
This is the quilt I made first. I'm so happy with how it turned out although, I wish I had put minkee on the back of this one too.

1 comment:

Michele said...

You made those flowers in how many days? I told you, you are incredible!