Saturday, June 7, 2008

Cool Story!!

On April 3rd of this year, I posted a quilt made by a Young Women's group for a former member of their group who was undergoing treatment for cancer. At the time, the cancer had spread and the girl was fighting with all she had. I have always wondered what happened to her and today I got news....

Her cancer, by some miracle, is in remission and she was able to participate in the Make a Wish Foundation. Her wish was to go to the set while they were filming Twilight. Not only did she get to hang out on the set, but they put her in the movie!!! She is the prom queen during the Prom scene. Now, I'm even more excited to see the movie. My girls all want to go to the midnight or 12:01 showing, so let me know if you'd like to join us!!

Hooray that modern medicine has given this fabulous girl another chance at life!!

No comments: