Friday, May 2, 2008

Gifts

This quilt was inspired by one found in an earlier post "Very Different Baby Quilts." HOORAY!! Someone is actually looking at this blog and drawing ideas from it!! You made my whole day!!
Isn't this an incredible baby boy quilt!!! LOVE IT!!
This is a seasonal quilt to be given as a Mother's Day gift. How cute is that one!!
This is an eighth birthday present for a granddaughter. I love the colors in this one. What little girl wouldn't go nuts over a quilt that pink!?! This one has wool batting in the center. I love wool for quilts intended for a bed, because they have more loft than a cotton batting, but aren't as airy as the polyester. This wool is washable and I think it has a really great look!

1 comment:

jody said...

Hey Connie, I love looking at all the different quilts. Maybe you would like to make a quilt for Andrew's room for when he gets into a big boy bed in 9 or so months. Let me know how much you would charge. You are truly amazing and very talented.